Thank you for visiting our Touro College (NY) Alumni Portal, which is available to alumni of Touro College-NY (excluding alumni of other non-New York sites, Touro Law Center, TouroCOM, TouroCOP, Middletown, NYMC, and TUW). According to our Borrowing Policies & Procedures, College alumni may use material in the library, but may not check it out. For non-library alumni services, visit the College's Alumni page.
College alumni may also use the following electronic resources in the library, and off-campus with a remote Username and Password:
- ABI/INFORM Complete (alumni) - Search articles in periodicals. Encompasses ABI/INFORM Global, ABI/INFORM Trade & Industry, ABI/INFORM Dateline, ABI/INFORM Archive, The Wall Street Journal (Eastern ed.). Includes hard-to-find local & regional business publications (tabloids, wire services, etc.). Covers advertising, economics, finance, human resources, management, marketing, taxation, computers, every major industsry, etc. Has executive profiles; news & analysis on large corporations, privately held companies, local start-ups.
- Bar Ilan University Responsa - Search the Bible & principle commentaries, Talmud & principal commentaries; works about Jewish law & customs; major codes of Jewish law, midrashim, Zohar, rabbinical responsa, and Encyclopedia Talmudit. Does not support all browsers.
- Dissertations & Theses @ Touro - Search Touro College's School of Health Sciences & Graduate School of Jewish Studies master theses.
- ebrary eBooks - Search & browse over 105,000 ebooks. Covers all areas of academic study. To get started, go through the ebrary Quick Start Training Program flash demo (covers the ebrary Reader & ebrary InfoTools) or read the ebrary Quick Start Guide.
- Encyclopedia of the Founders and Builders of Israel - David Tidhar's 19-volume encyclopedia is a "Who's Who" of the Jewish community of the Land of Israel (Erets-Yisrael in Hebrew), and is the only biographical source for many of the approximately 6,000 people included.
- EBSCO eBook Collection - Search over 13,000 ebooks in all areas of academic study.
- GreenFILE (EBSCO) - Covers global climate change, green building, pollution, sustainable agriculture, renewable energy, recycling, etc.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (EBSCO) - Bibliographic database covering librarianship, classification, cataloging, bibliometrics, online information retrieval, information management, etc.
- Otzar HaHochma - A world-renowned digital library of more than 40,000 books in all realms of Judaism, from ancient times to the modern period. Includes the Bible, Mishna, Talmud, Halachah, and Jewish thought.
- ProQuest (alumni package) - Search articles in periodicals. Encompasses ABI/INFORM Complete (alumni), ProQuest Health Management (alumni), Research Library (alumni).
- ProQuest Health Management (alumni) - Search articles in over 495 periodicals on all aspects of health administration. Covers public health & safety, hospitals, finance, personnel management, insurance, population studies, labor relations, law.
- Research Library (alumni) - Search articles in 1,800 journals back to 1971. Covers the arts, business, children, education, health, humanities, international, law, literature, military, multicultural, political science, psychology, sciences, social sciences, etc.
- Sage Premier Collection - Includes academic and research journals from SAGE and other publishers covering a broad range of subject areas.